The data controller for your information is Liartem s.r.o. You can contact us by via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What information do we collect?
When you visit and/or use our website or contact us, we may collect the following information:
- Personal Information that you choose to share with us when you register for an account, subscribe to emails, newsletters and alerts and which you provide to us when using our services, including information entered into our Online Shop when you purchase products and services from us or register to attend an event. In the course of doing so, you might voluntarily provide us with sensitive personal data if relevant to the product or service that you are purchasing or the event you are registering to attend (such as your age or health condition).
- If you choose to communicate with us (for example, through email, telephone, SMS, or social media) we will record the fact that you have contacted us and may retain the content of your communication, together with your contact details and our responses.
It is important that all the Personal Information you give us when you register as a user or otherwise when you use the website is correct and accurate. This includes, by way of example only, ensuring that we have your correct contact (including email) details at all times.
Protecting your personal information
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your Personal Information we will use strict procedures and security features in relation to that data.
How do we use your personal information?
In general terms, we use Personal Information to provide you with the services and products you request (such as our latest workshops and other events), process payment, provide customer services, deliver our content which we think may be of interest to you, for customer research, to send you marketing and promotional emails and to notify you about important changes to our website.
We also use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract. This is relevant where you purhase a product or service from our Online Shop, including a workshop or event. This includes:
- Sending you information about your requested products and services by email, SMS and push notification
- Facilitating your orders, bookings and taking payments
- Responding to your questions and concerns
- Administering your account
As required by FM to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- To keep our website and systems secure and to prevent fraud, security incidents and other crime.
- To verify compliance with our terms and conditions and for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- To notify you about our upcoming events, new developments in our research, products and other services we think you will find valuable, for example via email and displaying advertising on third party websites such as Facebook (where consent is not required)
- To investigate and respond to any questions or complaints received from you or from others, about our Platform or our products or services
- To conduct internal research and analysis so that we can see how our website, products and services are being used and how our business is performing
- To conduct market research and consumer surveys
- To process applications for a position at FM which have been submitted via the Website, including contacting referees. Information which you provide will be held for a period of 12 months and may be referred to in the event you make future applications to work at FM.
Where you give us consent:
- To notify you about new FM prodcuts, services and other news we think you will find valuable, for example via email and displaying advertising on third party websites such as Facebook (where consent is required)
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time
For purposes which are required by law:
- To respond to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation
To meet legal, regulatory and compliance requirements
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing at any time. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving communications which FM sends you, you can do so by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of email communications which we send you or alternatively by contacting us at email@example.com. In the case of email marketing please allow 48 business hours for your email address to be removed from our system.
Sharing personal information with third parties
We treat the security and method of processing your Personal Information very seriously, and we will never sell your Personal Information under any circumstances.
However, we may disclose your Personal Information to selected third parties, including in the following situations:
- To third party service providers that perform functions on our behalf in relation to this website or otherwise in connection with the provision of FM’s products and servcies (for example, processing credit card payments, website hosting, providng premises, catering, accomodation and/or other services to you for our workshops, conducting surveys and market research, providing social media analysis, providing marketing email services, data analysis tools and to manage customer services communications).
- If we buy, sell or transfer any business or assets or if go into insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership. If this should happen, we may need to disclose your Personal Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets, as appropriate
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction
- To government authorities, and to other third parties as required or permitted by law, including but not limited to in response to court orders. We also may disclose user information when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, other users of our Platform, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Your rights in relation to your personal information
In relation to the personal information we hold about you, you may be entitled to ask us:
- For a copy of your personal information
- To correct, erase or restrict the processing of your personal information
- To obtain personal data which you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format and to ask us to transfer this information to another organisation
- To object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing).
In the first instance you may be able to view or change the information you have provided us with by logging in to your online account.
Your rights in relation to your personal information are limited in some situations. For example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person or if we have a legal requirement or a compelling legitimate ground we may continue to process Personal Information which you have asked us to delete. You also may have the right to make a complaint if you feel your personal information has been mishandled. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but, to the extent that this right applies to you, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant supervisory authority.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, however, that no financial information will be provided without verification.
What about other websites linked to our website?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website nor the information or content contained there. Often links to other websites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our website.
We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal information on one of our social media platforms, e.g. Facebook or Instagram. Please also refer to the respective privacy & cookie policies of the social media platforms you are using.
If we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on our Platform to keep you aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may disclose it.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA), including for the purposes of processing that data by selected third parties, in order to facilitate FM’s business. Countries outside the EEA may not have laws which provide the same level of protection to your personal data as laws within the EEA. Where this is the case we will put in place appropriate safeguards to ensure that such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; facebook, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.